SELF DRILLING SELF TAPPING SCREW
- Allows the fastener shank to remain unstuffy and scratch free during installation, which in turn keeps the corrosion coating intact and fully functional.
- Actual cuts a slightly larger hole in the roof profile than the shank diameter, guarding and protecting it against scratching and scouring from the sharp edges of the pierced hole in the metal roof.
- Protect fastener shank from scratching and scouring that can happen while fixing metal roof.
- Prevents sheet moving down shank when walked on roof.
- Restricts over drilling which may lead to dimple formation.
- The operator feel the thread bite a clear signal to prevent over drilling.
- Grips sheet to provide positive joint with EPDM washer.
Ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM)
- E.P.D.M. seal has Long term weather ability, excellent resistance to extreme temperature, sunlight, ozone and moisture.
- No maintenance.
- E.P.D.M seals break the electrical circuit and will not promote rust at the seals.
- E.P.D.M seals has carbon contain to spring back into shape when the steel expands and contracts.
- Easy ,speedy and clean for installation.
- Proven term performance
SIZE AND LENGTH OF FASTENER
- For Roof: screws shall be 14 TPI, 55/65 mm long with EPDM washers.
- For side cladding screws shall be 32/25 mm long with EPDM washers.
- For stitching screws shall be 20/16 mm long with EPDM washers, for side and end laps flashing.
67/69, Mohamedali Road, Dada Manzil Building 2nd floor, Masjid Bunder (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India